Unless otherwise noted, all content on this site is produced under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 license, which means:
- You are allowed to copy, share and distribute any of the things you find here, in any format.
- You can adapt and build on the work you find here, even commercially.
- You must provide attribution to me, and include a link back to this web-site.
- If you redistribute any of this material, whether you modify it or not, you must do so under the same license, and you must provide a copy of that license.
- You may not do anything that restricts others from doing the things that this license allows.
The instructions on this page are not a substitute for the license, merely a highly condensed summary of its major points. Follow the link above for the full text of the license.
What do I mean by attribution? Something similar to this would be perfectly acceptable:
<p>Credit goes to <a href="https://www.conundrum.com/">Matthew Pounsett</a> for the original work this is based upon.</p>